Why this warning
This page describes how to manage the site www.casalidellaparata.it, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, to those who interact with the official web site of Agriturismo I Casali della Parata: www.casalidellaparata.it .
The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the site.
The information is also based on the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the Data Controller must provide to users when connecting to the web page www.casalidellaparata.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to the legislation Italian and European.
The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8 c.1 reg EU 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardians
The Data Controller individually or together with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
With regards to this website, the Data Controller is Mr. Stefano Scatamacchia (CF: SCTSFN51R04H501T and P.IVA 00725161004) (hereafter “Owner”), owner of the Farmhouse I Casali della Parata with registered office in Italy, in Velletri (Rm ), Via Torre di Presciano n. 1, e-mail address: email@example.com, Tel .: +39 06 96195154.
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of personal data in its possession, at any stage of the processing of the same, using data collected in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and GDPR 679/2016).
Type of data processed
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
Refusal of the conferment
Failure to provide data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Purposes of the processing of the data provided
The personal data provided by the user are collected, used, consulted and processed exclusively in order to: a) respond to the user’s requests and provide the requested service (management of reservations, quotes, offer); b) carry out tax obligations (draw up invoices, record data, etc.) c) fulfill regulatory obligations; d) fulfill any pre-contractual or contractual obligations arising from any relationship with the interested party; e) as well as exercising the rights of the Owner (eg the right to defense in court).
Methods of processing the data provided
Personal data collected may be processed electronically or on paper.
The processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, adequacy, relevance, non-excess with respect to the purposes for which they are collected, protecting the privacy and rights of the data subject, in accordance with current privacy legislation.
Personal data collected may be processed without the express consent of the interested party (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR) to carry out tax obligations (eg to draw up invoices, record data, etc.), fulfill pre-contractual or contractual obligations arising from any relationship with the interested party, comply with regulatory obligations, and exercise the rights of Holder (for example the right to defense in court);
The personal data collected will be processed only with the prior express consent of the person ex artt. 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR, for marketing purposes (eg for market research, direct sales, commercial communications and / or sending of advertising material on products or services offered, promotional offers on services, updates on rates and offers, sending messages of wishes).
The Data Controller may only be processed by the Data Subject prior to the free and explicit consent of the data subject, which personal data could be conferred by the data subject pursuant to articles 26 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 of the GDPR, qualifying as “particular categories of personal data “that is, data that reveal” racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a physical person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person “.
Automated decision-making process
The Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
Retention of data provided
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, personal data are processed and stored for a period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law. The Controller adopts security measures aimed at preventing the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Access to data
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, personal data are processed and stored for a period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the deadlines prescribed by law. The Data Controller adopts security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Personal data provided by the user may be made accessible for the achievement of the purposes for which they are given to Company employees I Casali della Parata Agritourism, authorized for organizational and functional needs to carry out treatment operations. The same will act in their capacity as persons in charge under the direct authority of the Data Controller, following the instructions.
Personal data may also be viewed by external parties supervising the computer system of the I Casali della Parata Agritourism, appointed as data processors only for technical access for maintenance purposes.
On request, at the company’s headquarters, Via Torre di Presciano 1 Velletri (Rm), the updated list of the persons designated as appointed is available on request.
Scope of communication and dissemination of the data provided
The data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without the explicit consent of the interested party, except for the fulfillment of legal obligations or to assert the rights of the owner before the competent judicial authority.
Transfer of the data provided
The Data Controller does not transfer the personal data received: in countries not belonging to the European Union or to international organizations.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the user can exercise the following rights he holds pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679:
1. the right to request confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data, as well as access to information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
2. the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
3. the right to obtain the limitation or interruption of treatment, as well as the cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten);
4. the right to obtain the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5. the right to obtain, if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
6. the right to obtain data portability, ie to receive them from the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible;
7. the right to oppose automated decision-making processes concerning individuals, including profiling;
8. the right to object, in whole or in part and at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes (eg sending advertising or direct sales, market, commercial communications);
9. the right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy);
10. the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) D.lgs.196 / 2003).
Withdrawal of consent
With reference to the art.23 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003 and to the art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation, except in cases where the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which it is subject the Data Controller;
How to exercise rights
The rights held by the data subject may be exercised at any time by sending an explicit written request to the postal address of the registered office: Via Torre di Presciano n. 1 – 00049 Velletri (RM) or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on Cookies
Links and Plugins present on the site
This site incorporates plugins and / or buttons links for Tripadvisor, matrimonio.com, booking.com, as well as for FacebooK and allows the use of Google Maps / virtual tour, in order to increase the user experience of the visitor and to allow an easy content sharing. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard the privacy of users.
It may be subject to changes or updates, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
This document was updated on 23.05.2018